Here at Luther Memorial, we have many wonderful spaces for use by community groups and events. We are happy to have you and your group(s) present in our building and hope that your time here is fruitful and blessed. Please read the room descriptions and church regulations below to see if you would like to use one of our spaces. Facilities descriptions and information can be found below, as well as our Facilities Use Information and Application Forms.
Any facilities inquires and applications should be sent to email@example.com, or you can call 206-364-2510 during office hours; Monday – Friday, 9 am – 12 pm.
Rooms at Luther Memorial:
Most rooms at Luther Memorial have large windows that welcome natural light (when that is available in Seattle!) and a warm atmosphere.
Luther Room – Small meeting room with a sink and the backside of the rock fireplace. 20-25 people.
Fireside Room – Large meeting room with sink, coffee maker, stone fireplace, air conditioning and piano. The Fireside Room also houses the LMLC library. 30-45 people.
Fellowship Hall – Large banquet/meeting room with access counter to Kitchen, piano, and folding partitions to section off room if needed. 144 people.
Kitchen – The kitchen has large counters, access to the Fellowship Hall, a small commercial dishwasher/sink, large regular sink, two electric oven/stoves, microwave, toaster, large coffee urns, and possible use of dishes and silverware.
Sanctuary and Narthex – Our beautiful Sanctuary and Narthex are primarily only available for Weddings, Memorial Services, Funerals, and Concerts. 250 people.
Any use of the Sanctuary by outside groups requires express permission of the Pastor.
Weddings, Funerals, and Memorial Services, will need to be planned with the Pastor as well as Facilities.
Other Rooms – We have a few other rooms that are smaller in capacity, including a nursery with bathroom and sink.
Bathrooms – Luther Memorial has one male and one female multiple stall bathrooms, as well as one ADA compliant unisex bathroom.
ADA Compliance – Luther Memorial has concrete access ramp located next to the ADA parking near the entrance doors. We have also intentionally created more space in the Sanctuary for those with wheelchairs, walkers, strollers, etc.
- Any group that is not an auxiliary of, or sponsored by Luther Memorial, is subject to room, maintenance, and other applicable fees.
- All fees must be paid at least one week in advance of the scheduled use.
- Luther Memorial related and sponsored groups have priority for building/room use but are expected to schedule use with the Office Administrator as far in advance as possible.
- Serving food and/or use of the kitchen (including dishes and utensils) requires prior approval (coffee pots excluded).
- Any request for exceptions or deductions to the any fees must be approved by the Luther Memorial Church Council or Pastor.
- Any group whose use requires building maintenance services shall pay a maintenance fee.
- Additional equipment, staff, and services may be requested; however scheduling will only be done if our resources are available for your event. Additional resources will be charged by time used/needed, and will be included in the signed contract.